Product: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Argos Argolidas, Peloponnese, Greece
- Kranidi Argolidas, East Peloponnesian coast ( PDO certified region, Protected Designation Origin) Product description:Superior category extra virgin Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Botanical name: This Olive Oil has been produced from the manaki & koroneiki varieties.
- Cultivation process: Products of organic farming & conventional farming.
- Production method: Slow extraction/cold pressed
- Harvest method: Picked solely by mechanical means
- Storage conditions: Stored in a cool, shaded place. Do not refrigerate.
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Volumes available: 20.000 tn
- Scientific details: in appendix
- Packing available: In BULK quantities